(Last Revised May 28, 2016)
Updated New Guidelines 😦 As Per Google Requirements )
1. Our Champcash App Affiliate Program That provides Incentivized Income to you is No more Supported in Champcash.
2. We are no More Promoting Third Party Apps as Incentivized which provides user Money or Any type of Gift for installing their apps.
3. No-one is Allowed to Comment on Google Play Store With Their Referral ID or with any spammy message. If Anyone founds violating Then His Acount will be Permanently Banned From Champcash for Lifetime.
4. No-one is Allowed to Comment / Review on Any Other Application on Google Play Store With name of Champcash and its Referral ID. If anyone FOund Violating then his account will be permanently Banned from Champcash For lifetime.
5. Our Primary Focus on 100% Genuine Installs of our Apps without any incentive credit and If anyone Found providing Incentives then His account will be permanently Banned from Champcash for Lifetime.
Beware : We Are not Taking Any type of Money from Anyone nor any hidden charges directly or indirectly. If Anyone Asks for Money to join with Champcash then Immediately Call Us at : 0184-4022033 . If Someone Taking amany amount to join with champcash then we are not responsible for that. If someone taking money to join with champcash then this is an Offenence.
What We Collect and Use
- Cookies :
- User-Provided Information:
- In order to utilize the services at some Web sites / Mobile Application you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information (“PII”), such as account information (user name and password), credit card information (card type, account number, expiration date, and billing address), banking information (Swift/ABA routing number, account number, bank name and address), PayPal email, email address, IM user ID, name and company name, tax identification number, and home or work address and telephone number, as well as certain demographic information such as city, state, country and zip code. champcash.com or Champcash Application uses your PII to deliver the services you have requested and to communicate with you, including certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. We may also occasionally send you product surveys or promotional mailings to inform you of other products or services available from champcash.com or Champcash Application. All such information is provided voluntarily by you. If you provide a friend’s email address to champcash.com or Champcash Application for the “refer-a-friend” feature, we use that email address only for the purpose of sending your friend the email you requested. No PII is utilized by champcash.com or Champcash Application for the purpose of displaying advertisements or for profiling. champcash.com or Champcash Application does not sell, rent or lease PII to third parties.
- No Information from Minors :
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Products.
- IP Addresses:
- Your use of the Products will involve the transmission of your Internet protocol address (“IP Address”) to champcash.com or Champcash Application’s servers. This IP Address is necessary for communication with you via the Internet and may be used and stored on our servers. We use IP Addresses to determine the general geographic locations of our users; we do not link IP addresses to identify you personally for marketing purposes. champcash.com or Champcash Application does not share non-PII (pseudonymous) information with third parties.
- Third Party Collection:
- The Software will display to you targeted Web sites / Mobile Application and/or advertisements that are hosted by third parties (“Third Party Hosted Advertisements”). These Third Party Hosted Advertisements may place cookies on your hard drive and use the cookies to tailor delivery of content to you by profiling your use of a web site / Champcash App / Champcash App or advertisements that you select. These Third Party Hosted Advertisements may collect information such as your IP address, your browser type and the date and time that the targeted Third Party Hosted Advertisement was served to you. To learn about how certain of these third parties collect and use information visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.
- Control of your Personal Information:
- champcash.com or Champcash Application offers you choices for the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. You may choose not to receive marketing materials from champcash.com or Champcash Application, and you may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from champcash.com or Champcash Application by following the specific instructions in the e-mail you receive. These communications choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain champcash.com or Champcash Application services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel the service. You may have the ability to view or edit your personal information, and can either do so through the applicable web site / Champcash App / Champcash App or by writing to us using our Contact Us form. We will contact you within 30 days regarding your request.
- Linking to Other Sites:
- Changes and Updates :
Users / Contractors Agreement (Last Revised May 01, 2015)
Champcash is 100% Free and we are not taking Any Hidden charges .Here are the Following Terms for Users to use Champcash :
- A user should be 18+ of age.
- A user should install champcash and Complete the challenge to be a part of our system
- Every user should enter all details while signup
- This is must to Accept all the Terms and conditions while signup
- Champcash is not responsible if any kind of damage / problem / error comes in your Mobile phone.
- Champcash having all right to withdraw its services any time .
- Its upto us whether we pay you or not.
- If anyone found breaking terms and conditions the champcash having all rights to immediately disable that account.
- Champcash May / May not send Payment of Joinings.
- this is the responsibility of User if they enter Wrong Bank details or Email ID or any details while Signup of Redeem.
- Any Other charge of will be applicable and paid by user only.
- If something went wrong then this is not our responsibility.
- People Who are distributing promotional messages of Champcash on Internet / Physically are at their own risk. We are not Distributing any Message to Anyone.
- Every user will get commission of Installed apps in phone . If they installed 2 apps and both 2 are approved by advertiser then only we Spprove payment for his parents.
- Payout via bank or Paypal will be sended after 1 month. Eg : Earnigns of April will be transferred by 1st week of june.
- If anykind of Malware/ virus comes due to installations of Apps other than Champcash (Which are in Challenge) then we are not responsible for that.
- We May Withdraw our All services Anytime.
Terms of Service
Welcome to Champcash.com / Champcash. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Site / Champcash App or opening account so that you are aware of your legal rights and obligations with respect to Champcash.com / Champcash and its affiliates and advertisers.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement:
The TOS specifically prohibits the use of our service for illegal activities. Therefore, Subscriber agrees that the Company may disclose any and all subscriber information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the Subscriber. In addition Champcash App shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
Your Agreement :
By using this Site / Champcash App, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site / Champcash App.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Unless otherwise indicated, amendments will become effective immediately. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Site / Champcash App following the posting of changes and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions and the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes. For your information, this page was last updated as of the date at the top of these Terms of Service.
Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to Subscriber. Subscriber is aware that the Company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time. The promotional offer is contingent upon Company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers.
This Site / Champcash App is provided “as is” and without any warranties, claims or representations made by Champcash.com / Champcash of any kind, either express, implied or statutory with respect to this Site / Champcash App, including warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, nor are there any warranties created by course of dealing, course of performance or trade usage. Without limiting the foregoing, Champcash.com / Champcash does not warrant that this Site / Champcash App or the functions contained therein will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free, that defects, if any, will be corrected, or that this Site / Champcash App and/or the server that makes same available are free of viruses, clocks, timers, counters, worms, software locks, drop dead devices, Trojan-Horses, routings, trap doors, time bombs or any other harmful codes, instructions, programs or components.
Exclusions and Limitations:
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, our liability in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability:
You understand and agree that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Champcash.com / Champcash be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any Champcash.com / Champcash Site / Champcash App, materials or functions on any such Site / Champcash App, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
Company holds the copyright for all copyrighted and copyrightable materials on the Site / Champcash App, including, without limitation, the Company trademark, logo, design, text, graphics and forms, including the selection and arrangement of such elements. In addition, the entire Site / Champcash App is copyrighted as a collective work under the India and other copyright laws. Company holds the copyright in the materials as well as the collective work. The collective work may also include works that are the property of Company’s licensors, which are also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of Company used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Company. Any other trademarks, service marks and trade names are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
You specifically agree and acknowledge that you have, in addition to the terms of this agreement, reviewed the terms under the Terms and Conditions and any other agreements which may be incorporated by reference therein, and to the extent of their incorporation herein you agree to be bound by them.
Publisher Earning and Payment:
Publishers will receive earnings based on valid, non-fradualent, clicks that take place on their Web Sites. These earnings are subject to audit and fraud review and are not final until paid. Payments are based on Champcash App data as defined, accounted, and audited by Champcash App. Payments to Publishers residing in the United States or residing outside of will be made via PayPal. All accounts will be settled in United States dollars ($US) and no payments will be issued for any amounts less than $50 for Paypal . Any amounts less than these amounts will carry over to the next month. Publishers are responsible for maintaining the correct contact and payment information associated with their accounts. This must be done online using the Champcash App web site / Champcash App / Champcash App. Returned or cancelled payment bank/service fees due to any error in Publisher contact or payment information are the Publishers responsibility, and will be deducted from Publisher account balance. Any fees incurred by Publisher as a result of payments, including but not limited to bank fees and PayPal fees, are the sole responsibility of Publisher.
Payout related Specifications :
- – Any Other / extra Fees which will be spended to send payout to publisher will be Paid Only by Publisher himself.
- – Champion Networks Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible if Publisher enter incorrect Bank information / Beneficiary Information.
- – Wire Transfer have minimum payout of $50 for india and Paypal have minimum payout of $50 for other countries.
- — Due to RBI Rule Payment to Indian Customers Payout cannot be sended via Paypal.
- – Direct Bank Transfer is Only Applicable for Indian Customers and have minimum Payout of $50.
- – Currency Conversion is Only According to Paypal Currency Convertor.